Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Social Media Madness

I am having so much fun blogging, tweeting on Twitter and connecting with people (especially those I haven't seen in years) through Facebook, Worth1000.com (a Photoshop and other creative outlets site where I am a not-too-active Juror) Reunion.com, Classmates, LinkedIn and the newest, Naymz. I'm generally listed as JudiStull or joodiebee on these sites if you'd like to connect.

A site that I just found and absolutely love is called The Common Craft Show http://commoncraft.com/show . There are short videos with paper cutouts that explain everything you'd need to know in plain English about subjects such as Twitter, RSS Feeds, Computer Hardware, Borrowing, Investing or Saving Money, Phishing Scams and yes, even Zombies! Be sure to check it out.

On Twitter, I not only follow friends' posts, but brief 140 character or less comments from people like Shaquille O'Neal, Lance Armstrong, Sen. John McCain, Tony Robbins, Martha Stewart, George Stephanopolis, Levar Burton, Jimmy Fallon and many more. I also am hooked up to Realtors all over the US so we can share ideas and tips - and connect for referrals. If you're not tweeting yet, check it out at http://twitter.com - look me up at JudiStull!

No comments: